Elisabeth Workman / Nine poems.

Low quality image, inspired Flarf content.

eworkman_vimeo_eb_feb_2010_tt

Above: Flarf poet Elisabeth Workman, reading from her work last night (Feb. 21, 2010) at Intermedia Arts. This is from video shot by out friend Tim Tozer.

In both videos, Elisabeth explains her work and read from the following poems: We Are Surrounded By Parking Lots And, Cosmic Pinwheeling Terrorist, A Dick Destiny, Bestiary, The Stephen Hawking Halftime Show, Dangers in the Workplace, How Now Muff-Fed Rumpus, and finally, Maybe Malibu, Maybe Beowulf.

eworkman_vimeo_eb_feb_2010

Above: Elisabeth Workman, from the same reading, but lower image quality. Also, I couldn’t help but laugh and giggle as Beth read. Sorry, eh? See more of Elisabeth’s work here on Geotypografika, under Site Q and more, i.e. Things To Do in the Green Zone, here. Of course I am biased, but bravo, bravo, liebe Bettina!

7 Responses to “Elisabeth Workman / Nine poems.”

You wow me, woman of great flarf that you are. A dog could not groove on a bone any more than I do on your propinquity to things flarfy. And you look pretty damn cute in the pictures, too.
Bec

Elizabeth D. Gilbert (Becky) added these words on Feb 21 10 at 2:13 PM

Wonderful!!!

Marina Córdova Alvéstegui added these words on Feb 21 10 at 3:24 PM

wow it was great/////////

Omid Hamooni added these words on Feb 21 10 at 3:53 PM

Elisabeth Workman / Nine poems.: Low quality image, inspired Flarf content.

Above: Flarf poet Elisabeth Workman, … http://bit.ly/cn3ERX

Erik Brandt added these words on Feb 21 10 at 4:21 PM

Many thanks, Omid, Beth will be so pleased you saw this. Please share with all of our friends and take care!

Erik Brandt added these words on Feb 21 10 at 4:40 PM

I got so flarft from watching the first video, I didn’t realize that the second one was the same thing until the flarf really got flarfing again. Whew!

Chris Burns added these words on Feb 22 10 at 1:25 AM

This is so wonderful! It makes me so happy to actually hear the “This is Epic. The Quails, They Love to Kiss” poem, Beastiary. So flattering and beautiful.

Mary Nelson added these words on Feb 24 10 at 5:15 PM